Uploading pictures

What do you think?

Re: Uploading pictures

PostPosted by Cleoriff » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:56 pm

MI5 wrote:There's an interactive test page here http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tryit.asp ... img_height

Thanks for the advice O2M2 and MI5....will get back to you on this one...After my work this morning I am finding it hard to type :bringit :bringit
The Game Is On....
Cleoriff
Global Mod

PostPosted by O2MACH2 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:44 pm

pdmoulsher wrote:Now that my lappie is up and running again I can't seem to get any images on here via postimage.org, also can't see the images you guys have posted :?
Any ideas? :help

As I've already said in the other thread (that's twice today I've done a damien1 on myself :? ) although your laptop is working again, I don't think it's 100% yet............patience Timothy !!
O2MACH2
Established Member

PostPosted by pdmoulsher » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:11 pm

O2MACH2 wrote:
pdmoulsher wrote:Now that my lappie is up and running again I can't seem to get any images on here via postimage.org, also can't see the images you guys have posted :?
Any ideas? :help

As I've already said in the other thread (that's twice today I've done a damien1 on myself :? ) although your laptop is working again, I don't think it's 100% yet............patience Timothy !!

Yes professor, sorry professor, it won't happen again professor :facepalm :oops:
The only way is Android!
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7
Vodafone Red 4G
Any way the wind blows
pdmoulsher
Global Mod

Previous

Return to Discussions