A weird state of affairs

What do you think?

A weird state of affairs

PostPosted by Cleoriff » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:39 am

Anyone else getting sick to death of hearing about the Oscar Pistorius mockery of a 'trial'?? :cleo

I know I am in Spain and really only watch the news.... but Sky News showed nothing else yesterday.

We have a World Wide Ebola crisis...soon to reach Pandemic proportions...yet Sky felt it was important to ignore all that
nonsense and instead home in on the live closing arguments of the defence and prosecution lawyers.

They need to to 'decide' whether this protected man should serve a jail sentence The whole thing reeks of corruption all the way through..

For gods sake they can't even find him guilty of murder...when he quite clearly is...and soon he could be a free man...

South Africa is well known for being corrupt but this trial played out in the public eye beggars belief...

I wonder how much everyone has been paid to ensure that this ' WHITE South African national treasure' goes free...

I rest my case M'lud (or should that be M'Lady...referring to the black female judge) :idk
The Game Is On....
User avatar
Cleoriff
Global Mod
 
Posts: 24099
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:02 pm
Location: Warwickshire

Re: A weird state of affairs

PostPosted by O2MACH2 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:58 am

The result of a verdict not using a 12 person jury.....easier to bribe one or two officials rather than 12
User avatar
O2MACH2
Established Member
 
Posts: 4804
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:19 pm
Location: Near J1 M32/J19 M4

Re: A weird state of affairs

PostPosted by Cleoriff » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:06 pm

May as well resurrect this thread.....

Image
The Game Is On....
User avatar
Cleoriff
Global Mod
 
Posts: 24099
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:02 pm
Location: Warwickshire

Re: A weird state of affairs

PostPosted by Cairdeas » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:09 pm

Cleoriff wrote:Anyone else getting sick to death of hearing about the Oscar Pistorius mockery of a 'trial'?? :cleo

I know I am in Spain and really only watch the news.... but Sky News showed nothing else yesterday.

We have a World Wide Ebola crisis...soon to reach Pandemic proportions...yet Sky felt it was important to ignore all that
nonsense and instead home in on the live closing arguments of the defence and prosecution lawyers.

They need to to 'decide' whether this protected man should serve a jail sentence The whole thing reeks of corruption all the way through..

For gods sake they can't even find him guilty of murder...when he quite clearly is...and soon he could be a free man...

South Africa is well known for being corrupt but this trial played out in the public eye beggars belief...

I wonder how much everyone has been paid to ensure that this ' WHITE South African national treasure' goes free...

I rest my case M'lud (or should that be M'Lady...referring to the black female judge) :idk

Totally agree. Sick to death of seeing his fake tears as well. X
Image
User avatar
Cairdeas
Trustee
 
Posts: 1034
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:07 pm

Re: A weird state of affairs

PostPosted by Cleoriff » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:13 pm

Nah Trish do catch up :lol :lol ...the Oscar Pistorius one is two years old....I just posted the pic about the Jail tonight.... :lmao :lmao
The Game Is On....
User avatar
Cleoriff
Global Mod
 
Posts: 24099
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:02 pm
Location: Warwickshire

Re: A weird state of affairs

PostPosted by Cairdeas » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:17 pm

Cleoriff wrote:Nah Trish do catch up :lol :lol ...the Oscar Pistorius one is two years old....I just posted the pic about the Jail tonight.... :lmao :lmao

Oh lol :lmao still hear about him all the time tho lol. :whistle
I really should view this forum on the lappie.. It's TINY on the phone.. Can't make out dates of posts :lmao :lmao x
Image
User avatar
Cairdeas
Trustee
 
Posts: 1034
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:07 pm

Re: A weird state of affairs

PostPosted by viridis » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:15 am

To be fair, he was in news again today.
They looking at appealing again to get him a longer sentence
User avatar
viridis
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6494
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:05 pm
Location: Sol 3

Re: A weird state of affairs

PostPosted by Cleoriff » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:21 am

viridis wrote:To be fair, he was in news again today.
They looking at appealing again to get him a longer sentence


I didn't know that. It must have been ESP that made me resurrect the thread.
No matter.... I am not interested in discussing the murdering ba****d.....

I just thought it was rather weird they found 25 women hidden away in the jail....
The Game Is On....
User avatar
Cleoriff
Global Mod
 
Posts: 24099
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:02 pm
Location: Warwickshire

Re: A weird state of affairs

PostPosted by viridis » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:24 am

Cleoriff wrote:
viridis wrote:To be fair, he was in news again today.
They looking at appealing again to get him a longer sentence


I didn't know that. It must have been ESP that made me resurrect the thread.
No matter.... I am not interested in discussing the murdering ba****d.....

I just thought it was rather weird they found 25 women hidden away in the jail....

Prison tho, probably went in a male and got a yard chop
User avatar
viridis
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6494
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:05 pm
Location: Sol 3

Re: A weird state of affairs

PostPosted by Cleoriff » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:35 am

viridis wrote:
Cleoriff wrote:
viridis wrote:To be fair, he was in news again today.
They looking at appealing again to get him a longer sentence


I didn't know that. It must have been ESP that made me resurrect the thread.
No matter.... I am not interested in discussing the murdering ba****d.....

I just thought it was rather weird they found 25 women hidden away in the jail....

Prison tho, probably went in a male and got a yard chop


:lmao :lmao :lmao You do have a lovely turn of phrase.... :ooyh
The Game Is On....
User avatar
Cleoriff
Global Mod
 
Posts: 24099
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:02 pm
Location: Warwickshire


Return to Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron