WANTED: Android Tablet

Buy and Sell Here
Forum rules
help4mobiles is not responsible for any transactions that take place. Buyer & seller should satisfy themselves that items are accurately represented and that any financial transactions are completed securely.
Admin reserve the right to remove any posts that are considered illegal and report/ban users as appropriate. Fraudulent users will be banned / reported to the police.
NO COMMERCIAL SELLING or LINKS to COMMERCIAL WEBSITES.

WANTED: Android Tablet

PostPosted by phillpark » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:38 am

With the festive season approaching, am pondering whether or not to upgrade my lad's tablet for something better. He has got a 'Cyclone Explorer' at the moment which was on a 'Black Friday' offer @ Asda last year for £40.

It's not particularly powerful, to the point where it can't really be used for Netflix, but is ok(ish) for YouTube.

Budget is going to be EXTREMELY tight this year (3 kids + 1 income = skint parents!), so I thought I'd say if any of you guys (n gals) were considering updating your inventories prior to the big day???
Samsung Galaxy S6 - Next is now!

First Mobile: Cellnet Easylife payg in 1997
phillpark
Trustee

Re: WANTED: Android Tablet

PostPosted by Cleoriff » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:44 am

Morning Phill... Phil Moulsher is normally the one getting rid of stuff...he has 5 kids all growing up.... :halo

Though saying that ....Rich is getting an ipad for his daughter...not sure if she has one already that will be surplus to requirements...?

How old is your lad...?
The Game Is On....
Cleoriff
Global Mod

PostPosted by phillpark » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:20 am

He's 8, and always uses the tablet on car journeys and to use Hangouts with a couple of friends. His tablet is struggling a bit though on space and performance, as the jelly bean os seems to use most if the internal storage.

phillpark
Trustee

PostPosted by Cleoriff » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:00 am

phillpark wrote:He's 8, and always uses the tablet on car journeys and to use Hangouts with a couple of friends. His tablet is struggling a bit though on space and performance, as the jelly bean os seems to use most if the internal storage.

Yeah On here then it will either be Rich or Phil who have anything they are selling...Rich out most of the day I think...?
Will try and get hold of Mr Moulsher :bringit ...hang on a bit...
The Game Is On....
Cleoriff
Global Mod

PostPosted by phillpark » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:02 am

No urgency, plenty of time till the big day!

phillpark
Trustee

PostPosted by Cleoriff » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:34 am

phillpark wrote:No urgency, plenty of time till the big day!

Well I have got in touch with Phil....and if I may so so Mr Phillpark..."plenty of time till the big day" is a typical male comment...

(who obviously thinks the Christmas Fairy rocks up and waves a wand to get it all done...) :arse :cleo :dance :dance
The Game Is On....
Cleoriff
Global Mod

PostPosted by phillpark » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:57 am

Cleoriff wrote:who obviously thinks the Christmas Fairy rocks up and waves a wand to get it all done...

you mean (s)he doesn't? :lol

phillpark
Trustee

PostPosted by phillpark » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:59 am

Just going off topic for a second, I just realised that when you hover over the smilie of the two people kissing it says "CleoMi5" - mega lol!

:kiss :kiss :kiss :kiss :kiss :kiss :kiss :kiss :kiss :kiss :kiss

phillpark
Trustee

PostPosted by Cleoriff » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:14 pm

phillpark wrote:Just going off topic for a second, I just realised that when you hover over the smilie of the two people kissing it says "CleoMi5" - mega lol!

:kiss :kiss :kiss :kiss :kiss :kiss :kiss :kiss :kiss :kiss :kiss

The gaffer (Liquid) designed that special smilie...because it has been an open secret that I have 'stalked' MI5 for the past 2 years...

Falling at his feet...standing in awe.... worshipping him from afar.....(and all that shite) :cleo :kiss

Stalking is a harsh word....as actually we only live two miles apart...but have never met.... If you see on here the term TGTI...that is short for The God That Is..

a name I bestowed on the Wondrous One.... I am known to get a tad jealous when I see him flirting elsewhere.....

And actually it is the biggest joke going Phill.... because I am old enough to be his Mum :cleo :cleo PS...the whip smilie has my name attached..... :cleo :kiss :heart
The Game Is On....
Cleoriff
Global Mod

PostPosted by pdmoulsher » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:02 pm

Afraid I can't be any help this time, the one option I had for a cheap tablet has expired, and TBH I don't think it would be up to the job required - MI5 is your man :)
The only way is Android!
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7
Vodafone Red 4G
Any way the wind blows
pdmoulsher
Global Mod

Next

Return to For Sale and Wanted