Xperia Z4 exists!

Re: Xperia Z4 exists!

PostPosted by Cleoriff » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:19 pm

Will leave the techy stuff to you lot.....so...who does that green and black bracelet belong to? :halo :halo
The Game Is On....
User avatar
Cleoriff
Global Mod
 
Posts: 24115
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:02 pm
Location: Warwickshire

Re: Xperia Z4 exists!

PostPosted by viridis » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:46 pm

Cleoriff wrote:Will leave the techy stuff to you lot.....so...who does that green and black bracelet belong to? :halo :halo

Hwan I think.
User avatar
viridis
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6500
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:05 pm
Location: Sol 3

Re: Xperia Z4 exists!

PostPosted by MI5 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:51 pm

Prefer my Z1
Grammar. The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
S3 i9305, Rooted, CM 12.1, Lycamobile.
Xperia Z5 Dual Sim, EE & O2.
Xperia Z3 Compact Tablet LTE, Three.

Imitation. The sincerest form of flattery
http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/psl184
User avatar
MI5
Site Admin
 
Posts: 13306
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:31 pm
Location: Sunny Nunny

Re: Xperia Z4 exists!

PostPosted by viridis » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:15 pm

User avatar
viridis
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6500
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:05 pm
Location: Sol 3

Re: Xperia Z4 exists!

PostPosted by Cleoriff » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:38 pm

viridis wrote:Oh jesus Sony,
Epic fail
http://www.sonymobile.co.jp/company/pre ... ia_z4.html


Just shove into Google Translate,.....it will all become clear then.. :arse
The Game Is On....
User avatar
Cleoriff
Global Mod
 
Posts: 24115
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:02 pm
Location: Warwickshire

Re: Xperia Z4 exists!

PostPosted by viridis » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:44 pm

Cleoriff wrote:
viridis wrote:Oh jesus Sony,
Epic fail
http://www.sonymobile.co.jp/company/pre ... ia_z4.html


Just shove into Google Translate,.....it will all become clear then.. :arse

I meant the phone.
User avatar
viridis
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6500
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:05 pm
Location: Sol 3

Re: Xperia Z4 exists!

PostPosted by Cleoriff » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:46 pm

viridis wrote:
Cleoriff wrote:
viridis wrote:Oh jesus Sony,
Epic fail
http://www.sonymobile.co.jp/company/pre ... ia_z4.html


Just shove into Google Translate,.....it will all become clear then.. :arse

I meant the phone.


I am sure you did...however, if I struggle to read an article with pictures included... it isn't much good really is it...?
The Game Is On....
User avatar
Cleoriff
Global Mod
 
Posts: 24115
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:02 pm
Location: Warwickshire

Re: Xperia Z4 exists!

PostPosted by viridis » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:44 pm

The press release indicates that this is the last Xperia Z
User avatar
viridis
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6500
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:05 pm
Location: Sol 3

Re: Xperia Z4 exists!

PostPosted by viridis » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:46 pm

Stacked cmos sensor.
It's the imx230, new sensor.
32gb only.
User avatar
viridis
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6500
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:05 pm
Location: Sol 3

Previous

Return to Future Phones and Tablets

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron