Liquids new place

Self explanatory

Re: Liquids new place

PostPosted by Cleoriff » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:22 am

Hi Carrie. Sorry I missed you lovely. I couldn't log on here for about 2 hrs. I thought someone forgot to feed the hamster on the wheel. Still it's working now. Let us know how you get on and make sure your GP gives you the right medication to control pain. Sending lots of love
Keep well gorgeous xxx :heart
The Game Is On....
Cleoriff
Global Mod

PostPosted by Carrie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:41 pm

Been diagnosed with carpal tunnel in both hands. It's very probable ill need surgery in my 30s. Just had bloods done as they cant explain why my nerves in my legs hurt. They are ruling out everything else but it's looking like fibro. To hear it was a relief. Tomorrow im gonna kick it's ass. Xx
"Rock and roll is about having a good time, so no matter where you are right now blast some music and forget about life’s problems."
Carrie
Trustee

PostPosted by Cleoriff » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:32 pm

Carrie wrote:Been diagnosed with carpal tunnel in both hands. It's very probable ill need surgery in my 30s. Just had bloods done as they cant explain why my nerves in my legs hurt. They are ruling out everything else but it's looking like fibro. To hear it was a relief. Tomorrow im gonna kick it's ass. Xx

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome can be bloody painful Carrie. If they do surgery (which they should) that will hurt for about 24 hrs then once you start getting movement back in your fingers and thumbs, you should be as good as new, Go kick some ass gal.... :heart :lol :lol
The Game Is On....
Cleoriff
Global Mod

PostPosted by Carrie » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:46 am

Much love lady!!!! Bloods done today to rule everything out, will know by Monday latest :) sending all the love and virtual cake in the world xx
"Rock and roll is about having a good time, so no matter where you are right now blast some music and forget about life’s problems."
Carrie
Trustee

Previous

Return to Off-topic